Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week of October 31

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Beggar's Night! I know your kids were sure excited about it and their costumes!

This week we are busy, busy, busy gearing up for conferences. If you are not sure of your time please email me and please send back the preparation form so I can help serve your needs better.

This week we are reading about dinosaurs in a story called "Big Circle." We are working on the long o sound and starting contractions (n't, 'm, 'll). Our high frequency words are down, inside, there, and together.

In math we are continuing addition and subtraction (with addition frames and pattern adding (i.e. add 2 each time)). We are also continuing with odd and even, time to the half hour, and adding dimes to our money.

Thank you for all your support at home! I really appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment